Here is a sample of recent consulting projects.
Reorganizing Workflow and Personal Coaching
- Analyzed work practices and job tasks for increased efficiency in a large government office. Worked individually with managers on managing paperwork, tracking delegated work and customizing personal time management system.
- Provided strategies to document work volume. Made recommendations for reorganizing and priority realignment to ensure that high priority tasks were accomplished. Reduced 70 hour work weeks while increasing output.
Cultural Diversity Consulting
- Developed and conducted a needs assessment for a health care organization. Delivered training program to senior management on cultural diversity.
- Collected data and analyzed results. Conducted focus groups and developed interventions to address concerns. Provided resources to increase outreach efforts and improve senior level recruitment of people of color.
- Analyzed all communication and meetings within a large Foundation. Observed, reported findings and made recommendations to improve and streamline information dispersal.
- Facilitated team building meetings. Designed quality procedures, presented training, and provided personal coaching to senior managers. Introduced a process to help create vision and mission statements.
- Facilitated quarterly management meetings to insure that agreed upon outcomes occurred.
Division-wide Information Management and Retrieval
- Evaluated information retrieval for human resources department in a public utility. Reorganized unit files for easy access by all analysts.
- Set up central file system and logs for quick retrieval. Eliminated duplicate files in staff offices.
- Worked individually with staff at all levels, sorting, categorizing and color coding. Cleared work surfaces and set up tracking systems for routine work.